Rive sud du Golfe d'Ajaccio
A few metres from the beach and the boat mooring, this architect-designed villa blends in wonderfully with an exceptional site, offering panoramic views over the Gulf of Ajaccio.
Its decoration made of noble materials (stone, exotic woods and exposed framework) will transport you between Asia and the Caribbean.
The 230 m² main villa includes:
- A beautiful living room with fireplace and kitchen, totally covered and crossing onto two terraces, on the sea side and on the maquis side, thanks to large sliding windows.
- A master suite with bathroom and dressing room.
- On the opposite side, three bedrooms with en suite shower rooms are extended by a passageway facing the sea.
A detached 60 m² guest house comprising
- living room,
- two bedrooms with shower room,
- a jacuzzi complete this rare property,
- Garage and basement.
His sublime garden of 3600 m² is dressed in an original maquis and superb natural rockwork. It offers a glimpse of the construction of an extraordinary swimming pool.
Interested ?Clic here to call us !