Rive sud du Golfe d'AjaccioLocated in the heart of a remarkable site, this property for sale is just a few minutes away from the famous beach of Cala d'Orzu.
Presentation of the villa
This contemporary house offers a beautiful view of the sea and the tip of Capo Nero.
The mix of wood and stone blends in perfectly with the surrounding nature and is enhanced by a swimming pool and a large south/west facing deck.
It offers 140 m² of living space, more than 120 m² of terrace, and a large basement.
On the ground floor:
- an entrance hall with guest toilet,
- a bright, walk-through living room with wood-burning stove and sliding glass windows extended by a huge, partly covered terrace,
- a master bedroom with shower room,
- 2 bedrooms,
- 2 shower rooms.
- an independent guest room,
- a shower room and toilet.
Night side, all rooms overlook the terrace:
On the garden level, overlooking the maquis:
Bordered by an unbuildable scrubland, its land of about 2,200 sqm is enclosed with dry stones, it is embellished with beautiful natural riprap, olive trees and an original scrubland.
A building permit for an extension of about 50 m² has been granted, easily making room for a small guest villa! Calm and discretion guaranteed.
Interested ?Clic here to call us !